Sonic Fighters Forums

SSF

Forums

Forum Home > Other Games > Pokemon Talk

xAmpharosx

As we come closer and closer to the release of Pokemon X and Y many fans are getting more and more hyped including myself!  I've been really into just getting in some random battles during free time and trying develop some new strategies.  Here would be a great place to start some battles, discuss strategies and anything Pokemon!  

June 4, 2013 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CD

I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. This place isn't really big enough for stuff that is this far off-topic from the main focus of the forum.

--

Len is love

June 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xAmpharosx

Yeah I figured due to the small community but I figured it would be a good way to bring the community together...

June 4, 2013 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cronnicossy

Joe's* got a point.

Off Topic: He uses TopTier pokemon.

June 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xAmpharosx

no u

June 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Snicks
Site Owner
I used to play a lot of BW2 and am kinda getting back into it. Don't need no excadrills or blazikens, hitmontop is where it's at. @CD you're right, but still ampharos can try to find some poke players here, I made this section for a reason. :D
--

PSN: Snicked_2

June 6, 2013 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CD

You guys seem to be misunderstanding me. I wasn't trying to say he shouldn't make this thread, just not to get his hopes up for it.

--

Len is love

June 6, 2013 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Snicks
Site Owner
Ah ok then, guess it was just a mistake, [email protected] I still actually play 3rd gen along with BW2, just feels really balanced IMO. But I still like both. :D
--

June 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CD

I was going to get into BW battling until I realized how long it takes to hatch a good pokemon without RNG manipulation. Then I was gonna get into Little Cup but I found out Vulpix was banned so I just said screw it.

--

Len is love

June 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cronnicossy

Honestly, I don't why people don't just use PokeGen out of impatience. You don't automatically become lame out of it, specially if you simply use like-- decent Pokemon. Not legendary/top tier whatever. And don't-- you know, make it really REALLY obvious that it's a hacked Pokemon.

June 6, 2013 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CD

I have just always been of the mind that if you don't do it yourself, it's not worth having. Which I apply to all things.

--

Len is love

June 6, 2013 at 1:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Snicks
Site Owner
lol vulpix and ninetales got ridiculously buffed. PokeGen isn't a bad thing to do really, but I only really used it when things got really impossible, otherwise I'd hatch one myself or trade(in my opinion the easiest way). EV training just plain sucks though.
--

June 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CD

I'm fine with EV training. It's time consuming, but I don't really mind doing it. And I've just always disliked doing things that weren't legit. I've no problem with other people doing it, but I take pride in the things I accomplish and I can't do that if I didn't really do it. Also, I just wanted to use Vulpix because I really like foxes.

--

Len is love

June 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.